Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Matt & Laura Edwards update

Hola! Here is Matt & Laura's short update:


Matt & I have been living in Salt Lake City since we were married June 2007. Matt is going to school full-time in business at the University of Utah, and working part-time as a runner for a prestigious law firm (personal injury). He will be graduating fall 2009. I am working full-time at a criminal defense law office, and am going to the U part-time in Communications. I will be graduating Spring 2010. I am also currently finishing up a Paralegal Certificate Program through Weber, I should be done at the end of this month! I am so excited!

Well, I love you all and I can't wait to see you at the PRATT REUNION 2008 (insert much enthusiasm here)!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You guys are so cute! I love you!